Can someone give me an idea to apologize to my girlfriend?

I was thinking of showing up to her work (she works at a gaming store) so it's not usually crowded with flowers and a letter to give to her. Or is that too much?

Any ideas on what a girl would like?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on what you're apologising for, and the type of girl she is.

By showing up, she may not enjoy all the attention, plus it may put her in a position to explain to her co-workers what's going on. Additionally, if you're apologising for something substantial, she may get emotional about it at work.

I do think it's super sweet though. Maybe a compromise would be to drop it off at her work, whilst she isn't on shift. But not actually be there. People will just assume it's sweet gesture then.

Ultimately, be sure to know how she might handle the attention and go from there. Good luck!

Good old dinner out or in never hurt either.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm afraid to ask what you did/said to her. However, the flowers and letter are a nice idea.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• What did you do?