Tall girls or short girls?

boys, which one would you preffer to date? girls, which one you are and would like to be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tall girls, I am 6 feet. 5'8''+ are my preference. I could even date a taller girl.

• yassssss

• true, I always see boys who're 6,4 with 5,2 girls and it's like a dad with his daughter lol but excuse them, the girls like that want to feel "protected"

• I think short girls should date short guys (who are tall compared to them in fact), tall girls — tall guys. Then there would be no more problems with short guys and tall girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'2 so definitely a short girl and I don't mind it. A few inches taller would be cool. I'm also more attracted to tall girls.

What Guys Said 18

• I have always been fascinated and attracted to girls taller than me but never had the confidence while looking up at them to seriously ask them out.

That said, even if I did (and I certainly wouldn't mind), I think I ideally like girls to be around my height (5'7), maybe an inch or two shorter. Note that ideal doesn't mean the girl has to meet it for me to consider dating her.

I like to call it the hug/dance test. When I hug a girl and dance with her, the most comfortable figure that I find to hold is one that is slim and around my height or just a tad shorter (especially if she's wearing heels). This way we can dance cheek-to-cheek without either of us hunching or bending down, so to speak, and my face is fairly level to hers. When my arms wrap around her body, she's a bit more compact and slimmer than I am which feels right to me to hold, pick up, and embrace.

• Visually I'm attracted to women of a wide range of heights, but it's that hug/dance test (playing more to the sense of touch and how it feels to hold her body) that makes me favor a slim girl that's around my height, maybe just a tad shorter.

• I like girls around my height or shorter.

• Doesn't matter but if she's more than 6.0 then nah.

• Both.

• Average, but if I had to choose between those two options, I'll choose short.

• 5'10". I've had taller, won't decline a date based on height, but if I put a design into a 3d printer of my ideal woman, a shorty like 5'2" would come out.

• short, i'm 5'11 and my ideal girl is 5'0-5'4. They're just really cute and feminine and they're fun to pick up and just man handle in the bedroom

• lol a tall girl can be cute and feminine too 😂 and has the long legs

• nahhh I don't believe in that 😂 I could date a short guy too

• ur unique then because i've been shot down by girls that were closer to my height. tall girls are fun cuz u can usually be a bit more rough in bed, im on the well endowed size and short girls do complain sometimes

• Short! I am 6'2" and prefer 5'5" or less.

• Doesn't matter, I don't judge based on height.

• Tall girls.

• I tend to be more attracted to tall girls, even though I often feel kind of intimidated by them. It doesn't really matter, though.
    I'm 6'2".

• Shorter than me

• definitely short girls

• I like tall girls but I prefer a girl that is a little bit shorter than me

• The taller the better

• I find that short a little extra hot but I've dated mainly tallish girls.

• Tall girls definitely. There's more body to worship

• I like shorter than me so as long as you're under 5'10" is fine with me

What Girls Said 8

• I'm very happy with my height.
    I'm average, 5'6" which means I can still wear heels and be shorter than my man, and I'm not short without heels.

• why the need of being shorter than your man 😂😑

• I like the idea of being shorter and overall smaller than my man haha!

• I'm 4'11" I would like to be at least 5'4" or 5'7" only because every guy that talks to me are like 6ft. My boyfriend is 6'3" so if I was taller than 4'11" I would be fine with guys talking to me that are tall.
    For some reason guys that are short doesn't talk to me or if I try and talk to them, they don't seem to be interested in me.

• I'm 5'0, and I don't mind being this height.

• I prefer guys taller than me

• I'm short like 1.60

• Going by experience, shorter girls have it easier.

• Just the way taller men have it easier?

• @multitudeaa not exactly. It is more about the short girls and tall men ruining for the rest by dating one another :). I mean there would be fewer problems if everyone dated people of similar height.

• Everyone dated of same height. Why can't we totally ignore height difference. Why can't a tall woman be absolutely ok with a short man? It's the tall girls who are so picky about height of the man. A short man is always open to dating a taller girl.

• I'm 5'10" so tall

• A complimentary partner would be wonderful. But then again - I have dated same aged, older, not younger - may be not. But if intelligent then - yes.
    They had different heights.