Why did he ask me this?

I have been hanging out with this guy and we've been out together six times now. I was unsure of how he felt for me so I told him about my past relationships which were mostly sexual.

He kept asking lots of questions about them and I told him about this guy I used to see and he said 'do you still text him?'

Why did he ask me if I was still texting him?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this a serious question? You really don't know why a potential boyfriend would want to know if you are involved with anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• He wanted to know if you still talk to the other guy. He probably wanted to know so that he could maybe ask you out

What Guys Said 2

• ... because you won't shut up...
    why on earth would you tell a potentially interested guy your "sexual" past?
    him asking if you were still in contact with another guy is a sign of drawing back... you need to shut up.
    If you are interested in him, take that advice, if not... well, answer the damn question.

• Cause he wants to know if your still in contact with him. He probably wants to make a move on you soon but wants to see if your with someone still.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!