Fucking on the first night?

say if you went out with a girl on a date and you only been friends for a bit and she likes a guy a lot and there's signs she wants it... is it alright to give it to her? or wait a moment

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on where y'all are at in the relationship and how well you know each other, if yiu think y'all would be ready for that then goI ahead I guess. Me and this guy have been talking for a little over a year, but we nvr got a proper chance to see each other bc he didn't live here at the time, but now he does. I feel like it wouldn't be a bad thing in a situation like that

What Girls Said 1

• If y'all have been friends for a long time or have know each other for a while then I don't think it would be bad

What Guys Said 5

• If you are just looking for a sexual relationship, jump in and get it while you can.

If you are looking for something more meaningful, this may not be the right girl for you. Don't flatter yourself too much; if she'll jump into bed with you on the first date, there are lots of other guys that she would service on the first encounter. If you are looking for the woman who will be the future mother of your children, she might not be The One.

• I think so. I just go with the flow. I slept with my wife on a first date. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

To me one of two things happen when I sleep with a girl (at any stage in a relationship, doesn't matter if we've been dating for months or it's the first date):

1) (Rare) I fantasize about her more after we sleep together. In that case I tend to become totally smitten and it usually implants the seed in my mind that makes me fall in love with a girl and want only her.

2) (Common) I got to sleep with the girl, now I'm not as interested in her anymore. Over time I get bored and want another girl.

In my case it's generally better to find out which type of girl I'm with upfront by sleeping with them rather early. My wife was one of the rare ones that fit in the #1 category.

• In my case I have a pesky problem since I never fell really deeply for a girl I didn't sleep with, and I only fell deeply for a girl I slept with if there were sparks igniting that night and I felt so deeply connected to her, like we could read each other's thoughts in that moment.

I'm also an odd one that never developed feelings for any of my female friends, and I have a number of attractive ones even though we're close, hug often, play together. Of course I find them attractive but it's far, far from anything resembling romantic feelings.

It takes a lot more for my heart to get involved. I don't know how to do it without sleeping with a girl, and given that so few girls I sleep with have that intoxicating effect on me afterwards, it generally feels like we'll waste far less of each other's time if we sleep together upfront and discover whether we have those sparks.

• Is she wanting it out of insecurity?

• I lose feelings afterwards, so If i don't care about her than yeah 😂 If I do, then I'll wait a moment.

• Fuck her or get chunked in the friend zone.