Should I ask him what the deal is?

I've been talking to this guy for about a month and a half now, we started talking technically while I was still with my ex but I officially broke it off with him a couple days later. The new guy lives 4 hours away, finally after about a month of talking we were able to meet up, we went to a bar and back to his place. I did not sleep over. I went back to see him this past weekend and I spent the night at his house, we had a great time and we hooked up. He also took me out for drinks and food. Now I know it's still very early on, obviously we are not a couple yet (if it happens) but I'm very confused as to his feelings toward me, I do know that he's not the lovey dovey type at all, as well as he's not the type to check his phone/text all day long, which is fine. It's just so hard for me to read him. For example, we didn't share a bed when I slept over , which again is fine, I know some people don't like to share when it comes to actually sleeping. But I'm just confused bc he does do things that make me think oh ok he does like me but then again he didn't want to share his bed and stuff like that. I'm not sure if that's just the way he is or he actually doesn't really like me. He is a very honest person though and always says what's on his mind so I would think if he didn't like me or didn't want me to come up and see him he would tell me. By the way the reason he doesn't come to me is bc I live with my parents and he does not. So I was wondering should I kinda ask him what the deal is if he is interested or just kinda ride it out and see what happens?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Yes you should ask

• What should I say? I don't want to sound naggy or rushing or anything like that

• "What am I to you and where are you wanting us to go?"

What Girls Said 1

• Are you certain that the guy is serious about you? Are you guys exclusive or not yet?

• We haven't discussed it. I think I'm just not used to men who don't nag you 24/7 honestly it's only been a month and a half