Do you think cheating is the same for both guys and girls, or is one worse?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its the same. But guys tend to lose trust in you and are less likely to take you back. Females will take a guy back quickly if he cheats. She may stay upset for a few days but is most likely to take him back.

Most Helpful Guy

• If one of them cheats and hooks up with a liberal, that is much worse. lol

What Girls Said 5

• Haha what? It's exactly the same thing

• Lol let me pick your brain for a little. Tell me how it's the same, and I'll tell you how it's different.

• 1. How does it justify rape?
      2. I explicitly said I am not justifying infidelity. I simply offered an explanation as to why guys make it look like their world falls apart when they get cheated on.
      3. When it comes to cheating, men are impulsive, that's indisputable, but equating that to rape is just unfair.

• Calling men impulsive and claiming they can't control their sexual urges, that's how.
      Even if we go by your extremely flawed logic, it would be more logical if men cheating was worse. Isn't it worse to do something to someone who you know it will hurt rather than to someone who won't feel anything towards your actions? But I'm not even going to further discuss your argument because it's an inaccurate, flawed, and straight up bad one. And very insulting to men lol
      Men are evolved enough to know the consequences of infidelity and to make controlled decisions about sex. They're also not emotionless like you portray them to be and are very much affected by being cheated on. Cheating is equally bad coming from either gender.

• They're the same. I don't care how you try to justify it biologically, but the pain caused is the same. So neither is worse

• It's the same..

• It is the same for both

• It's the same thing in my opinion.

What Guys Said 3

• Cunts are the same for both genders.

• The guy is labeled as an asshole, the girl normally gets more sympathy

• Same.