I want to cheat on my live in Life partner of 3 years just one time because I think he has in our past, is this wrong?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• confront him

0|0
    0|0
    • I have he says he has never cheated and loves. E and would never jeapordise us

• warn him
      try to forgive him

What Guys Said 15

• Two wrongs don't make a right. Whatever has happened in the past, you will be lowering yourself to his standards. If you are sure he cheated, then either accept that, or leave him.

You becoming a cheat, too, will only compound the issue.

What happens if you cheat and HE didn't? Think about it very carefully. You are the one that might lose everything.

0|0
    0|1
  • You think or you know? If you think you could be making a big mistake. If he did, you've been with him for three years and if he hasn't cheated since that one time I'd say forget it. It's not going to be worth it in the long run.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol poor dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very wrong yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very. Tit for tat never works out like you think it will.

0|0
    0|0
  • revenge is poisonous to a relationship confirm if he cheated n choose to leave him or not based on his answer at this rate your relationship is doomed

1|0
    0|0
  • that is very wrong.
    dont do it

0|0
    0|0
  • and know u are fixing a mistake with another one

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing personal or anything, but theses are very good reasons why older men eventually go for 20yr olds... wieghing your aging odds , ide say that's pretty stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • not a very good idea to tit for tat

0|0
    0|0
  • cheating is wrong even if your partner did

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 wrongs do not make a right

0|0
    0|0
  • when u cheat on him ur not a bit better than him

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't you like knowing that you never stooped to that level and will never experience that guilt and be the better person by not doing that

0|0
    0|0
  • yes its wrong but.. i mean iv cheated on every woman iv ever had a relationship with sooo who am i to say?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• He probably has, most men cheat but are good at hiding. If you believe without a doubt that he has cheated on you in the past, then more than likely he has. But what if you get attached to the guy that you are cheating on him on? Are you prepared to tell your live in partner this or keep it a secret? These are questions you have to ask yourself before doing this. It sucks because Im sure your partner did think about these questions when he cheated. But he has leverage because he has never admitted to cheating and you have no proof. You on the other hand, if you admit, he has proof and reason to throw it back in your face and will probably never trust you again.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's so wrong on so many levels. This person is your LIFE partner. Not you're "for now" partner. If you think he's cheated on you in the past, talk to him about it. Have a healthy conversation. You only think, you don't know for a fact.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it is wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, why wouldn't you think this is wrong? You want to cheat to get back at someone for something you only " think" they might have done in the past... that's just a little evil dont you think

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, it is wrong

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;