Should I text him or should I wait?

okay so this guy I like is going to the military so he texted me saying that he's in town and he wants to hang out (also he's in a relationship) anyways we were planing to meet but it never happened so he went to bootcamp for 4 months. The last massage I send him was that I can he come over he never opened on fb and then he was gone. When he came back after 4 months he saw the message and didn't say anything (I know that message was 4 moths ago) anyways tho he never message me or anything it's only been 2 days since he came back and he's leaving for ever pretty soon. I don't know what to do I was thinking if I should text him but I'm scared he doesn't wanna talk to me... I don't know I mean we were cool before then I don't know it's only been 4 months not that long for him not to talk to me but I don't know I'm scared afraid I've been crying all night I can't stop thinking about it... I wanna see him so bad it's my last chance... please guys help me on what to do. We've been through soo many things how can a person forget. Please help me.

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to him, but be careful. He will surely accept the meeting, but his girlfriend might get jealous

• if u hv a question in mind den just try it on

What Girls Said 1

• It's a really difficult situation to be in, I'm so sorry, it sucks!! It would take a lot of bravery but if this is your last shot I'd just message him and ask to see him. Scary, but at least you won;t be left with any regrets or saying 'if only I'd said this..' etc. in the future

• But what if he ignores me its gonne make me feel even worst

• There's no saying on how he'll react but if it's negatively, it will suck but at the time when you're hurting you think that you'll feel that way forever. It might seem impossible to believe but you will be ok, you will grow from it and you will heal eventually. Wish I had the answers!

• Ur right but I guess he doesn't care that much