Guys if the girl you like suddenly stops answering and starts to distance herself, how do you feel?

Do you get upset? Do you get angry? What do you feel?
Just curious
thanks :)

110

Most Helpful Guy

• I figure I've done something wrong, would like to know what it was... but know I can't force her to tell me.

• Would you ask her or are you too afraid of what you Might hear?

• She's not answering me. If I've already asked once, the ball is in her court, and the message I'm getting is to leave her alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• They would probably feel angry and confused?

What Guys Said 9

• My knee-jerk reaction is to feel personally responsible. Enough critical thinking and rationalization helps me realize it's not true.

• It depends... If we were talking a lot and suddenly she starts to stop talking and all that stuff, I'll get confused and curious on what happened or what I did wrong.

• Considering it's happened twice in the past few months, I've come to learn that it's something I'm doing. So I've decided to work on myself and not get hung up on certain girls and eventually will find the right girl

• honestly.. it's the worst thing to do to a guys
    at least have some gut to confront him and tell the truth or a reason.

• Upset, disappointed, confused.

But eventually I will forget about it and move on.

• I stopped caring and stopped attaching myself to women. I'll just continue my days and find another.

• off course i am human

• upset, wanna knw the reason behind being apart first of all

• When girls ghost, a guy, she shows that she is an entitled bitch and you cut ties.

• What if she is afraid of loving you? Maybe thats why she is running away. She is afraid of what she feels for you.

• It's not that simple

• Actually acting like an adult is very simple, when you are mature.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!