GIRLS WHAT ARE SOME SIGNS THAT you'll GIVE OFF TO A GUY IN A COLLEGE CLASS IF YOU LIKE HIM?

It says it all inthe title, what are things girls will do to get a boys attention?

20

What Girls Said 2

• I would probably tease him more.

• Will you try sitting near him?

• Perhaps I would.

• Would most girls try sitting near guys they liek?

• Almost all girls (especially a shy person like me) will do subtle things to get a guys attention in class, especially if they aren't sure how the guy feels about them. Eye contact and sitting position are very important. You might catch them looking your way or in your general direction in class, and then quickly looking away, only to do the same thing again a few minutes later. Or turning their body at an angle that could help them possibly see you better. Try to see if they do the same things outside of class and you can get a better idea of if they like you are not.

• So will they try sitting near you or around you to be closer to you?

• What would be signs that she wants to talk?

• She will respond to your questions and probably add stuff in, but not knowing you well off the bat she may not be as talkative as she would with a friend? Just get to know her better :)

What Guys Said 0