I'm blonde with blue eyes, my wife is blonde with blue eyes and my son was born with dark skin and brown eyes?

WHY? HOW?

1730

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• Well, it's possible that brown eyes could be from two parents with blue eyes, and I think that I read about how a dark skinned child has been born to two white parents before, genetics can be weird that way sometimes but the chances of all that is pretty rare. You should probably get a DNA test to be safe.

• You ain't the baby daddy.

• She probably cheated, you've probably already considered that though or you wouldn't be so concerned.

• Without getting into a biology lecture, you may want to search dominant and recessive genes if you want an in-depth answer. To put it more simply, someone in either your family tree or your wife's family tree was a dark skinned person with brown eyes and the gene for that complexion skipped over several generations and made itself known through your son.

• actually my boyfriend is the same. i think he looks arabic. his parents look Swedish except ion the shorter side. . its freaky. but you can tell he's theirs. they have the same shape eyes- though his are hazel. and similar facial structure/ features though he's nearly a foot taller than both. i wondered if the Mom had hit it with the milkman, but he actually looks more like his dad, so.. yeah just weird. and none of his direct line really are dark.

• My uncle has blue eyes, his wife green eyes and their daughter has brown eyes.
    Both my grandparents are brown eyed and out of their 6 children only one has brown eyes.
    And there are tons of similar examples in my family.
    It happens.

• I think you should get a DNA test just to be safe.

• Get DNA test. The chances to have brown eyed child to you is 5% sorry you aren't the father. while 2 brown eyed parents can have blue eyed child.

• DAT MILKMAN BABY

• The gen responsible for blue eyes is recessive. The gen responsible for blond hair is recessive also.

• Maybe thats a question you should be asking her. But genetics. That happens quite often

• you got pawned

• Either ur wife's side or your side had brown eyes with dark skin gene, or it might me ur wife cheating

• you may have been cheated

• Um positively speaking it was mutation in the genes which happens but is rare.

On the negative side she cheated on you and the baby isn't yours.

• Why are you asking us? Troll.

What Guys Said 29

• Don't listen to the people, it could be possible that you're not the father of course but it's also possible that you are. You can pass on a variety of genes to your child there's not just one possibility and the combination with her dna is also a factor. So DON'T FREAK OUT AND ACCUSE HER OF CHEATING OR SOMETHING !! if she didn't cheat on you and you do't trust her it could destroy your relationship. Good luck it's atough situation.

• Tyrone fucked your bitch :'(

• DNA TEST ASAP!!!

• Well I'd get a DNA test to be safe but knowing how genetics go even if both parents had blonde hair and blue eyes, their child could still be born with features that resemble neither parent like darker skin or hair.

• Lol someone got a side dick XD

• Unless there's some other thing in your family's genetics you're not telling us about, you're definitely not the dad. Sorry dude.

• If you are in no way mixed and neither is she I´ll say that the best option you got is to make a DNA test, how have you notice your wife behavior?

• You are not the father.

• if someone in your family was already born with dark skin, there is a minimal chance to get a baby with dark skin although the parents had white skin.

in could be a long time ago maby 100erds of years, but if there was some one in your family with dark skin it is a very small chance.

• Take a paternity test, bruh. I'll personally take the bar in your state to make sure that nig loving hoe doesn't get a dime 😏

• take a DNA test immediately Bro.

• try making another 5 see how they come out.

• Does the baby have curly hair?

• well we've got some bad news for you homie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Get a paternity test!

• you got cucked mate

• are you sure he's your son?

• You're a troll or a really dumb man

• I think we all know what happened here...

• Blonde women = beautiful bitches

• WOW!

• HAHAHA

• You know what happened.

• White guys are fucking ugly. That's why.

• Blonde girls usually are sluts.

• maybe the genes skip a generation

• You're a cuckold. Dude come on you know that.

• If both of you are straight blue, no hazel, she almost certainly cheated.

Blue is recessive.

Two brown eye people can have a blue eyed child, but not the other way around.