If you walk in the street and I stopped you and gave you a flower and I said I love you , what u will do?

if you walk in the street and I stopped you and gives you a flower and I said I love you , what u will do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering the fact that we're both strangers to each other & you poppin out of nowhere professing your admiration & love to me I'd most likely accept the flowers and smash it back right at you while saying 'What the f*ck? Are you stoned of something?'

What Girls Said 24

• This actually happened to me, but I was at the library lol. I took it and said thank you. He kissed my hand and walked away. Really weird. It made my day though.

• Smile and say I love you too!!! And then keep walking.

• So I want my flower πŸ˜‚

• 😘..

• Now I don't wanna my flower πŸ˜‚

• Lol it already happened to me , I reacted like this and kept walking.

media.tenor.co/.../raw

• by the way el wad fel sora di begad enta πŸ˜…?

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And u will do it again?

• Sounds good in theory, but I'd think it was a prank.
    Probably a quick smile, and take the flower, without stopping or missing a step in my walk.

• I'd take the flower and say thank you

• Run in the opposite direction

• Why? πŸ˜‚

• I would actually wonder if it was one of those social experiment pranks from YouTube

• Me too πŸ˜€

• Tbh I'd think u were pranking me if ur buddies were around but that's really sweet and I think the forwardness would b really attractive

• I'd assume you want to sleep with me probably

• No it's just a flower

• I'd smile, say thanks, take the flower and be in a good mood for the rest of the day. If I think you're hot, then I'd ask "Yo wanna switch snapchats?" but yeah I don't know XD

• I would probably look at you really weird and ask if it was a joke

• If your hot I will say "thanks, we should go out sometime and get to know each other" and I will probably laugh hysterically

• Cool i like it πŸ˜‚

• Omg! This question is really funny ! Do you mind if I do a question like this for guys?

• Sure , do it

• Say thank you and take the flower

• Than i would assume your are a crazy freak bc you don't know me.

• it depends upon the value you have in my life... or the way i think about you... if u r very special to me and also i have some feelings for you then i will accept your flower otherwise i will reject for sure

• Do i know you?

• I have no idea, but it is super romantic!! Depends on the moment.

• take the flower and say thank you :)

• i would take it :P for sure hehe and say thank you

• I would ask " Do I know you and why?" Lol

• Just someone πŸ˜€

• "pedo, i'm 14"

• I'd be weirded out, giving me a flower is nice but saying "I love you" would tip my cringe scale no matter your attractiveness.

• I'd say thank you for the flowers and the sweet words and then break the news to him that I'm already taken and that he should save the flowers and" Ilove u" for someone else

• "Is this a prank?"

• No it's real πŸ˜‚

• Id be very confused as to why some random stranger is giving me flowers and professing their love for me...