If you walk in the street and I stopped you and gave you a flower and I said I love you , what u will do?

if you walk in the street and I stopped you and gives you a flower and I said I love you , what u will do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• Considering the fact that we're both strangers to each other & you poppin out of nowhere professing your admiration & love to me I'd most likely accept the flowers and smash it back right at you while saying 'What the f*ck? Are you stoned of something?'

1|0
    0|0
  • This actually happened to me, but I was at the library lol. I took it and said thank you. He kissed my hand and walked away. Really weird. It made my day though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smile and say I love you too!!! And then keep walking.

1|0
    0|0
    • So I want my flower πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • 😘..

• Now I don't wanna my flower πŸ˜‚

• I would probably look at you really weird and ask if it was a joke

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends upon the value you have in my life... or the way i think about you... if u r very special to me and also i have some feelings for you then i will accept your flower otherwise i will reject for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd smile, say thanks, take the flower and be in a good mood for the rest of the day. If I think you're hot, then I'd ask "Yo wanna switch snapchats?" but yeah I don't know XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds good in theory, but I'd think it was a prank.
    Probably a quick smile, and take the flower, without stopping or missing a step in my walk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh I'd think u were pranking me if ur buddies were around but that's really sweet and I think the forwardness would b really attractive

2|0
    0|0
  • If your hot I will say "thanks, we should go out sometime and get to know each other" and I will probably laugh hysterically

0|0
    0|0
    • Cool i like it πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Omg! This question is really funny ! Do you mind if I do a question like this for guys?

• Sure , do it

• Than i would assume your are a crazy freak bc you don't know me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea, but it is super romantic!! Depends on the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd take the flower and say thank you

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd assume you want to sleep with me probably

0|0
    0|0
    • No it's just a flower

• Say thank you and take the flower

0|0
    0|0
  • Run in the opposite direction

0|0
    0|0
    • Why? πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • I would actually wonder if it was one of those social experiment pranks from YouTube

• Me too πŸ˜€

• Do i know you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask " Do I know you and why?" Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Just someone πŸ˜€

• take the flower and say thank you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i would take it :P for sure hehe and say thank you