Is she jealous?

I have a friend that i have had feelings for over 2 years. About 3 months ago we had gone on a couple dates and before it could get serious she decided she didn't want to be in a relationship. The other night we were hanging out at a friends house for dinner and she started complaining how i never invite her over for dinner. She then continued complaining about how i act around one of my female friends. Saying we act like we are husband and wife. Is she jealous? I thought she didn't want a relationship!

20

What Girls Said 2

• She might not want a relationship. But girls are funny and sometimes a bit selfish (I admit to this myself). They may not like you in that way, but they want themself to stay relevant to you. Just say "Well we're just friends, right?".

• It depends on the tone tho.. Bcus I would say this to a frnd of mine too if I thot it's rele annoying.

What Guys Said 0