I asked two girls out on a date. Is that bad?

I just want to explore my options. They're both pretty cool. Is this bad?

129

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you're not in a serious relationship with one (or both lol), you can do whatever you want. Some people get offended by that, but as someone who has admittedly put all of her eggs in one basket only to end up fucked over in the end, I don't advise doing that. See which one you like better and which one is better for you and go from there. You're not doing anything wrong. Just understand that they can also date other people if you are not exclusive.

• You make some really great points. ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• Not unless you imply you're monogamous or a couple. if you're treating both as 'get to know you' dates its fine. If you decide you like one then pick them and that's that.

What Girls Said 11

• I get its just dating but i would be really turned off by it. I think you should ask one person out at a time, otherwise if the girl finds out she's just gonna think "o he's not as into me/interested as I thought". When I dated I only focus on one person, and tried to get to know them etc. I don't like the idea of seeing multiply people cause it complicates things and makes it hard to find that one person you
    like and is compatible with.

• No.
    Unless they believe you are exclusively dating them. Then you should be upfront and not lead one on.

• For me yes. But most people think it's "ok" because you aren't "exclusive". One of the many reasons why I avoid dating

• You know the answer to this question.

• yeah if they don't know about it

• Wow, 2 girls? How amazing you did that. You are exploring on how to cheat and lie... hmmmm...

• How am I cheating if she's not my girlfriend and how am I lying?

• Even though she is not yet your girlfriend you are already cheating by dating two of them. And lying because they both do not know about it. I guess no woman would want what you do.

• And made up your mind who you really want from the two of them then go from there.

• Yes it is

• No they probably don't have all of their eggs in one basket, either.

• No. How else are you going to figure out who you like better.

• yes it is bad

• I'll cut his dick off if someone two timing on me

• Well.. you ma'am are fucking insane. :)

• So he won't mess with me.

What Guys Said 8

• Not in the slightest! When single you're SUPPOSED to play the field. ✌🏿

Don't limit yourself. You're not in a relationship so don't unnecessarily tie yourself down, especially since these girls are most likely dating other guys as well.

• Yeah.. If women could date so much why can't men?

• One girl user here disagrees with me. :-P

• Nah. I know it's hard to comprehend but the vast majority of people still have the word "casual" in "casual dating"

• nope, your good. actually pretty smart because you can pick which one is more compatible with you

• Definitely, I'm tryna find the best person for me.

• If you're being deceitful, yes.

• Can you give me an example?

• As long as it isn't the same date...

• No. As long as you didn't lie in the process

• Definitely. I won't lie at all. I've been lied to. The truth hurts but it will set you free.

• Exactly. ✌👍

• its fine so long as you don't lie

• I won't lie if they ask. Should I tell them I'm dating around?

• it would be in your best interest not to

• Your fine. Just don't get serious about either one.

• Yeah. I think I'll choose from the first date. If one is better than the other I'll get serious with the one I'm feelin the most.