My boyfriend texted me after ignoring me for a few weeks because of a fight. When should I text him back?

I'm still upset that he ignored me for so long. I don't know how long I should take to respond...

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He. Is... Totally. Waiting. For. Your. Text... So just. Reply him...
    A.. Beautiful. Thought :
    When.. We. Have... Something. In. Our. Hands... We. doesn't.. Care about it.. All
    When... Iwe. Lost. It. We. Understands.. The. Importance. So. Its. Beeter. U. Text. Now.. Before... He. Forgets. U

Most Helpful Girl

• You dont want to text back so quickly because it will seem that you were literally waiting around for his texts. You have a life that doesn't revolve around waiting on texts from a guy who disappears for a week and suddenly appears when he feels like it. And when you do text him back, watch closely at his words choice. Does he sound like he wants to be with you and is sincerely sorry about ghosting you? Or is he very nonchalant and not bringing up the situation? If you accept him back, believe me he will do it again to you because he think that you are okay with his behavior.

• what should i say to him?

What Guys Said 2

• Never

• What was the fight about and who was in the wrong? I see you left those details out which is suspicious...

What Girls Said 1

• How long did he wait to communicate and how long have you been together?

• a week. I've known him since the summer.

• I wouldn't deliberately wait a certain amount of time. Text him back when you feel like you legitimately have something to say, good luck!