WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND doesn't TELL A SPECIFIC GUY THAT SHE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE? DOES SHE HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM?

And she flirts with him and texts him but she never mentions you or just refers to you as a friend over text?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah she's cheating.. time to leave

• So does she like him or does she think he's hot?

• If flirting up another dude most likely she thinks he's hot/attracted to him. It's disrespectful that she hasn't even mention you to this guy.. she knows it will scare him off or is keeping you around if it doesn't work. Leave her.. tell her you know she's interested in someone else and if she wants to be with this guy then do it.

• So the boyfriend is just a backup for him?

And what does it mean for the other guy if she says she's going out with friends on a Friday night to him but really she spent it with her bf?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am guessing you don't know how to turn capslock off. I don't really know the answer to that try just asking her directly.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Yup. Break up with her now my guy

• Yes, she likes him

• Break up with her dude

• it means you need to dump her ASAP