Players, how do you choose who your going to make your next conquest?

What makes a player think "Let me try this one?" Is it everyone you meet or see and you just try your odds? Or is there certain things you look for? What type of people do you avoid?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• From knowing some guys that would be considered "players"... some go for a girl that may come off as a "challenge" while some go more for girls that look easily approachable.

The one common thread they all had was... they approached girls ALL THE TIME! In mass numbers, and yes they got rejected, but they didn't let that phase them.

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's hot, they try to go after her. That's it

What Guys Said 5

• "Is she hot?" Check
    "Is she dumb?" Check
    "Does she have daddy issues?" Check.

"Well, here I go 8) "

• I'm definitely not one, but I used to know a couple guys who would just go out and try to hit anything they found interesting, whether at a club or out camping.

• Tough to say. I just know them when I see them. First thing I look for is... is she a drama queen?

• Generally speaking they're constantly testing for interest from all reasonably attractive girls. Always.

• Hotness !! Physical Appearance !!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!