A little dating advice?

I have been talking to @trumpetplayerforlife a lot and we really hit it off. I think she likes me, but I am unsure. How do I go about asking her if she likes me like that? Also, this post is almost completely made to ask her without asking her. And for those of you who have managed long-distance relationships, do you have any advice for me? I'm not sure where she stands on these things, and just want some advice as how to broach the subject?

31

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• ... This was so sickeningly sweet i think it gave me diabetes.

... That wasn't an insult to you, i'm just an asshole haha

What Girls Said 2

• This is so cute lol >.< ... i think you should ask her directly.. well okay you kinda did LMFAO.. and i hope she will give you the answer that you where looking for.

If you want me to be completely honest, long distance relationships DON'T WORK if you don't build your relationship in real life first, as in, giving it stability and structure first, and then you could have a distance relationship, but honestly you guys, are so cute lol

• Oh my god this is so adorable. How sweet 😊

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!