What do you think about middle eastern women?

111

Most Helpful Guy

• They're alright not really my prime choice when it comes to women don't get me wrong I know some very nice and lovely, beautiful Arab women
    but they are not my first choice when it comes to relationships for a variety of reasons but I have bent the rules in the past and would again for the right one.

Just in general I can't give a precise opinion because I've known varied Arab women, ranging from Muslims, Christians and none religious. They share similarities but are quite different depending on where they come from or what they were raised in religiously, one thing I've noticed among quite a few Arab women raised in the middle east is that they have strong opinions about their people and lands and let emotion, heart and bias cloud their judgement when it comes to their people.

I prefer women that come from my own ethnicity's though.

• Hi! thanks for your opinion! just wondering, those variety of reasons, what are any others?

• Sorry could you specify? Are you wanting to know why I prefer women of my ethnicity over Arab women or the reasons why I don't do Arab's as my first choice generally?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a North African Arab but I grew up in the Middle East.
    I think they are beautiful and more often than not smart and educated even if the media tries to constantly portray them as voiceless victims who don't speak their minds.
    And they are usually loyal wives and good mothers.

• i actually love you what a pure and intelligent opinion. thank you.

What Guys Said 10

• They aren't my typical type, but I've seen some gorgeous Middle Eastern girls in my time. Most of them also tend to be more modest and traditional, which is usually a good thing.

• Meh?

• What I think is that they belong in the Middle East.

• Nice people. I'm glad to see so many fighting for their rights against societies that allows them to freely raped in the streets.

• Many are physically beautiful, but I do not date religious women.

• I like how loyal and disciplined they are.

• more anoying entitled and bitchy than any creature with XX chromosome

• The standard of physical beauty.

• they're ok but not my 1st choice. They tend to have great curves I'll say that

• When I watched the movie indiana jones, they portrayed your people as uncivilised savages.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!