How long does it take for you to get over a crush when you're in a relationship?

Let's say you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend and you find yourself crushing on someone else, and you cut off contact or whatever, how long does it take to get over that person do you think?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• none cause i would never have a crush on somebody else while i am dating somebody. cause in that cause i might as well be single cause it wouldn't be fair to the person i am dating

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think a crush in a relationship is a bad thing. I think it is ridiculous to expect someone in a relationship not to see other people and crush. Obviously that crush is nothing compared to the love you have for your partner so what's the big deal? Just don't bang them or fall in love with them.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't crush on anyone when I'm in a relationship. If I ever did, I'd know I'm not happy need to end it.

• If you love that person, you don't.