Valentine's Day?

I've sorta been seeing this guy for 3 years, sorta a weird relationship deal we have going on. I moved in with him a few months ago, things haven't been as good as they were like there isn't any issues just don't seem as close anymore but I don't think it's anything to do with me, think he's just having a hard time lately. His mom died a couple months ago and that's been hard on him, he got a new job and gets frustrated there a lot, recently just found out his dad has a new girlfriend. He got me a stuffed animal and some chocolates one year but that's been the only time, this year for Christmas was the first year we got each other gifts. Now I'm confused if I should get him a gift or not, it may not seem like such a big deal but I feel bad he got me something the one year and I didn't get him anything and then he hasn't done it again. If I do get a gift probly just want something small but I don't know what to get or do or anything. Valentine's Day has always been depressing and sad for me and now have this weird relationship and not sure what to do. I was thinking of just getting a pizza, some chocolates and movies and just have a night in and have some hot sex, like would that be good enough or should I do more? I don't know, I'm just lost and confused.

11

What Guys Said 1

• You should find another boyfriend. This relationship is obviously going south.

• Why do you think that?

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, if he has a habit of giving you gifts on certain occasions, you should feel the need to repay him for that.