Why do some people assume that I'm married?

I've never even been in a relationship! 😫

It's like just because I have a new car and present myself a certain way, people just start assuming that I have a wife, or girlfriend at least, or they ask me things like, "ohh you're meeting your wife here?" Or ask if I'm picking up food for my wife, that I don't have lol.

Wtf! lol

43

Most Helpful Girl

• According to @taming3 ' s ( who's blocked me) reasoning. If she's college age she's after your money, if she's older she wants you.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol, it's funny how people can jump to conclusions based on so little information

• Back to the country club, pleated pants and halls of acedemia for you kiddo. Leave reality to us, thanks. And don't forget to be PC! Lololol... we need to deport you PC pieces of shit, so we can stop getting laughed at globally.

• @tamont3 what? ... oh, I get it

What Girls Said 3

• maybe you look older than you're actual age and you look mature

• maybe they like you

• Maybe because you look like a settled man. Lol

• So is that good or? 😅

• Ehh, that's a stretch lol, but I'm as content as I ever have been probably. I wish my friends were still around (I moved away for a job) but other than that life is good.

• Thats good. As long as your happy. Thats what counts.

What Guys Said 2

• You do know that these women can be interested in you, are just fishing for information to see if you're single or not... right?

Stop being so dense! These women are interested, so get to flirting! ;-)

• Women see you as a hot ticket, and they're probing.

• I don't know about that, it isn't all the time of anything, but it does happen sometimes.

• I'm younger and I never think this way lol. Neither do any of my friends or people I meet.
      It'd make more sense for the older women around marriage age to think that way, but apparently they don't.

• @juniorsrosie Indeed. I just asked a question somewhat along these lines... interested to see the responses. Thank you rosie.