It is safe to say he's not interested in me?

im 23 and the guy I've been talking to is 29. I've been talking to this guy for shy of a month before meeting up with him. We had an amazing first date but because of our timetables it took awhile for us to get a second date which ended up being 3 weeks after the first. The second date was nearly cancelled because I had a friends birthday to go to so I moved it to a Friday but it meant we met up straight after work and I was pretty tired. The date was not as exciting as it was the first but we were a lot more intimate like we kissed a lot and I went back to his because it was raining because there was hardly any bars open- he didn't try anything at all. At the end of the date before he drove me back to mine he was very attentive and I leaned in for a kiss before I left his car. During the date he asked whether I was up to meet up on Sunday nothing concrete was made but the idea was there. The next day I was busy I didn't have time to text but I messaged him close to midnight and he didn't reply, I messaged at lunch time the next day which would have been the day we potentially have lunch and he didn't reply and I messaged stupidly again yesterday with a song I thought he'd like and he didn't reply. He didn't read any of the messages. but I can see he's been online. It's not like we message regularly every single day but we can go a day or 2 not texting and that would be fine but while we didn't have riveting conversation- I felt physicallly we were close and when he dropped me off he messaged me saying we'll chat the following day. I kind of still want to get to know the guy but Im not sure whether this is a sign that he's just not interested?

When he dropped me off after the second date he said he would talk to me on the Saturday and he didn't. I thought he was interested in me because he said so throughout the second date but I'm worried because of how badly planned the second date was on my part he's not interested in me anymore despite the fact I felt there was chemistry physically at least despite being both tired. We didn't have sex just a lot of kissing.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know why sometimes people don't take the high road and explain they are not interested or what is going on. It's hard to know, maybe he thinks you being busy means you aren't interested or maybe he isn't interested himself. You may have to initiate the conversation maybe by saying you hope he knows you like him even though sometimes you get busy, if you do like him.