Have you ever been with someone 'out of your league'?

Have you ever been with a partner you thought was too good for you, or been with someone you knew you were too good for?

I made out in 2 different occasions with a very popular guy in college, everyone knows him... I thought he'd never pay any attention to me, I'm a shy nobody really, but he approached me one night and it happened again a few weeks later. His girlfriend never found out. ;)

84

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure what my "league" is... but I can tell you one thing-I've learned to NEVER date women outside of my socioeconomic group/neighborhood style upbringing! A total disaster...

Most Helpful Girl

• There was this "hot guy" in high school that literally EVERY girl wanted to hook up with. But for whatever reason, he was all over me at a party. Lmao. He wanted to hook up but I straight up refused him, so he asked if he could cuddle with me instead. That I agreed to but nothing ever became of us because he was arrogant at the time, and I told him that. Lol.

According to him, he liked me because he was "into petite, weird girls."

So flattering.

What Guys Said 3

• If you're with them then you're in the same league.

• I'm not the hottest guy in the world but i'm easy on the eyes, i really don't think there's any girl thats out of my league just based on looks. I usually don't like 9's and 10's tho cuz they're more trouble and drama than they are worth

• I could have but I rejected her.

What Girls Said 7

• For sure. I think my partner is on another level of human being lol.

• No, because I'm not insecure

• Lol most people are out of your league honey for being a selfish disrespectful whore. To answer your question, kind of is because he is great at areas where I would want to be.

• Yeah I made out with hot or kinda popular guys sometimes
    Also with people I was too good for lol

• I'm my own league.

• nope never.

• Do not do that with a guy in a relationship please