Guys, would you rather date a hot bitch or an average looking nice girl?

• Hot Bitch
    35%(9)25%(19)Vote20%(10)
  • Average Looking Nice Girl
    65%(17)75%(58)Vote80%(41)

Most Helpful Guy

• if she is beautiful but she is not that nice and her personality or dealing with me is not good enough i will not trust her but if i see a girl that is really like me for what i am and have confident i will date her and looks is not important for me... you date someone for his personality and good character not for her look

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course they're gonna say b yet chase a. Same for women.

• except men chase A just to sleep with her but marry B women chase A and marry A

• @FusionGuy I don't flirt

• Thanks for mh

What Guys Said 22

• Nice girl anyday, everyday.

• Hot Bitch.

Being nice is overrated.

• A question that i've been thinking about for a while, i have access to lots of girls at college who seem to like me as well, usually i meet two kinds of girls , hot but have an attitude or slutty and not decent at all, and the other kind are those average looking girls, some are not decent but some are actually nice and reasoably smart , and i have no problem dating one of these average looking girls but i just need to find one that i like physically , some are attractive to me some are not , but given the chance an average girl whom i think is attractive is far better than a hot bitch who thinks she owns me cause she has a nice ass.

• Average looking nice girl any day! She might turn out to be so nice as to become my life long partner. Couldn't live that long with a bitch!!

• Why not a hot looking nice girl? lol

• Because you have to pick one or the other

• lol but I don't see how "average looking" is a bad option, and I don't see why most men wouldn't pick that, because most men are either average or below average themselves.

• @WhereIsMyMind Well yeah, most people are average or below, but most people want to date someone attractive.
      It's more common to find a below average woman, but most guys would still wait to see if they find an attractive one. Women do the same thing, even if they're average or below themselves.
      If not, most people would be dating someone, because they will take anyone that is nice.

• average looking nice girl, hot bitches are fun for hookups but they are more trouble than they are worth to be in a long term relationship with

• the best looks are worth nothing if I hate her personality. average looking can still be attractive, so easy choice.

• Give me the average looking nice girl. :)

• Hot bitch.

• Easy choice. The nice girl.

• Average looking nice girl.

• honestly i want the hot bitch

• I wouldn't settle for either

• Define bitch?

My girl is a nice person but a hot bitch in bed.

• Nice girl.

• Nice girl

• Average.

• lol ain't nobody got time to DATE bitches. You fuck em and try to string em along to continue fucking em for as long as possible, you don't actually commit emotionally with them.

• B.

The problem is you know in seconds if a girl is hot, and it takes longer to realize nd then accept that she's a bitch.

• Average looking nice bitch

• Depends what you are looking for, are you looking for hot sex only or a potential relationship?

• I would choose a hot sexy bitch because I like getting bossed around and slapped, and if she is all hot and sexy, that would feel even better. I want a girlfriend that will make me be her bitch.

What Girls Said 2

• Lmao at the poll

• How about being average looking, nice but super sexy to you and only you?