Is my boyfriend not interested in me anymore?

we have been dating for not even a month, but i really care about him and it seems like he likes me too. in the past week he has been very dry when texting me, he takes 5 to 10 mins to reply to ANY text that i send... and i keep bringing up conversation topics but he doesn't do that so much... today he asked me to hang out at school, but when i got to the place where we met he was talking to one of his friends and i was kind of staring at them for at least 5 minutes, without saying anything. i didn't get mad tho, because they were talking about school. then he started hugging and kissing me and we talked for about 10 minutes until he went to 3 friends of his without even telling me! he left me there, just like that. and now, later in the same day, he texted me first and he barely bothered to say much. i feel like he is not interested in me anymore, but it could be that he is just busy, right? should i ask him what's up with him lately?

12

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think he is interested as much as he was. Sometime the flame goes out quicker than others. He doesn't seem busy, just seems to pick his friends over you way too much and doesn't seem to care to at least say goodbye.

• so should i tell him something? if so, what should i tell him?

• These type of things are really hard. He might be depressed, he might not get what he want so he stalls from leaving you, or he isn't sure what you want.

• Do you think i should ask him what's happening?

• Yes. Always ask as a first option

What Girls Said 1

• Your boyfriend is starting to lose interest and he doesn't put an effort in your relationship anymore.