What to do about my boyfriend going crazy?

He has PTSD and breaks up with me over basically nothing then comes running back a few days later saying how he loves me more than anything. This has become a total mind fuck. I just see him going off the rails, and he refuses to get help.

Most Helpful Girl

• This can be a tough situation. You need to help yourself by staying a way from him if he's refusing to get help because things will only escalate. I know PTSD is a real thing, but it can't be used as a crutch for behavior. If you knows he has it and he doesn't want help either he's ashamed or he doesn't give a fuck. If you want to be with him you need to encourage him and lay down the ground rules that if that relationship is going to succeed he has to get the help that he needs. If he doesn't want to help then I don't see how you and him can build a healthy relationship with him behaving the way he is with the on/off switch.

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him to take a shot n calm down. I have PTSD as well but i won't do that. He's trying to branch out but you seem to be the only one that can tolerate him so he comes back "home"... hey you gotta talk to him. that push and pull thing is cute for a bit, then its irritating.

• See: Sociopath.

• Just tell him to go fuck himself if he does that again. Give him an actual reason to be mad.

What Girls Said 1

• You drop him like a rock and move on. You are under no obligation to tolerate him. Don't let him swindle you into staying and dealing with him. He refuses o get help and he's abusing you mentally and emotionally by subjecting you to his behavior.

Get out and don't look back.