What she reject me like this?

OK so I was at a bar last night where it's all attractive women bartenders. I walk in sit down and a gorgeous chic waits on me. She was nervous and clumbsy with me at first. We were kind of flirting back and forth (this is her job).

So later she's checking me out and I say softly and not very confidently "what's your number?" And she goes WHAT? like in my face aggressively. And I repeat it and she says "my number WHY? like right away aggressively. She's smiling really big. And I stutter and say "umm well why is obvious" then she smiles and says I don't give my number out at work and winks and blow a kiss. So I felt dumb and didn't pursue her any more after that.

Was she letting me off nice?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, unfortunately she was.

What Guys Said 1

• You kinda approached her like a knuckle dragging neanderthal cave man. I think she expected more class and maturity. You simply didn't met her minimum standards.