I need some advice?

I'm 22 and the guy that's into me is 19. is that bad to date someone that young? What are 19 year old guys like?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it is up to you if you are ready, you should get to know him, see if he is your type?
    You should see if he is mature, if you two have a good understanding and a good respect.
    I think you should go for it but take the time on getting to know each other and grow.

A little age difference can be slightly bad but if you two want to know each other, you can build the trust and understanding in a relationship

• Good advice? 😊

• Good Luck, wish you well with him

• I want most helpful answer

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a big deal other than the fact that women emotionally mature faster than men, so he's going to act like kid a lot of the time, unless he is the more introverted type.

You were 19 once. Did you not go to public school? Think back to your final year of high school. There you go, but add more freedom and less parental supervision. Guys that age are very boisterous, adventurous, love to party, and usually very sex driven.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't listen when people tell you guys mature slower. My girlfriend and I were the same age but I was at least 10 years worth more mature than she was. Age doesn't matter

• Intellectually they age at the same rate, but emotionally they age at a slower rate.

• He's likely going to be much less experienced than you, both in relationships and about life in general. 3 years is quite a lot, at your ages. You are likely living aways from your parents, for one thing, while he is probably still with them unless he's away at university... totally different stages of life.

• That young? The kid ain't but 3 years younger than you.
    Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

• You fucking cradle robbing cunt! Are you one of those sick school teachers! You perv!

• Just go for it

What Girls Said 3

• No its not, believe me there are those married or dating those over 10 years apart from them. 19 years olds would be more maturing from high school as they will mostly be in college and getting used to life outside their home. They shouldn't be any different, depending on the person, but they may act a bit less mature.

• i don't see why anyone would think it's bad. they're not much different from 20,21,22 year olds.

• Nope no way as long as you like a each other and are happy together!
    Younger men can be great lovers!