Would you want to be in a relationship with this girl?

Let's say there's a girl who's not that pretty, but cute or average. She's into reading books, she's very shy/introverted and won't open up easily to anyone (but not to the point it's anti-social). You've been talking to her and over time, you find that she can open up to you. You find out that she has the most amazing personality no matter what people say/think about her--she's kind, smart, caring, and pretty talented at a lot of things. But, she has only a few friends, is hesitant about being social with strangers, and hasn't ever had sex let alone a first kiss or a boyfriend. Would you date her?

Negative qualities: insecure about she looks/dresses, is shy in front of crowds and won't open up easily to anyone, can get easily offended by a sarcastic comment that she couldn't tell was sarcastic
I don't know how I look tbh.

614

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. When you live to be 20 but feel 40 you tend to get over the flashy, loud females fairly quick.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know how guys would answer this but if I were a guy I would totally date that girl. And if it was a guy I would totally date him. And who cares that she didn't have sex or a first kiss yet? Lack of experience just means she is waiting for the right guy which is admirable and would make her more attractive to guys in my opinion

• Thank you lol. I'm kind of describing myself.

• Thank you so much! You are so kind!

• You're welcome. You seem like a really kind person as well.

What Guys Said 13

• nope.. smells like virgin... i'd rather not

• Why don't guys like virgins these days for some reason?

• its outdated. it became that way when women fought for "equal" rights. no one cares about male virginity... so when women wanted men rights... virginity was part of it.
      now its about experience. what can you do for YOUR man.
      if its nothing... well... sucks for you.
      back in the day, the man took all the responsibility... im glad its not the same anymore lol... the torture is real

• Sure. She sounds like a nice person.

• Sounds like a pretty great girl to me, and being average isn't a bad thing you know 😊. I am a introvert myself and I don't have a lot of friends, so I get what you mean and from what you're saying about this girl, any guy would be lucky to be with her^^.

• I don't know if I'm average. I might be below.

• hmmm, then let me see you, I'll be honest

• sorry, I wasn't home and my connection was really messy, just checked your message

• I would definitely consider it strangely this description is similar to one of my Female Friends and her attitude. She attends the same College as me and has little Friends and is really shy. It's really hard to have a proper conversation with her.

I would definitely give it a shot if this Girl you described was real!

• This is a description of me.

• Don't have that opinion of yourself you sound fine and just let your personality shine through. I look more for personality of a Girl more than looks so don't let that put you off.

You sound like a nice person and deserve someone good - just ignore Guys who have a bad opinion of you they are a waste of time.

• Two guys irl told me I'm ugly. I'm trying to find a picture that would accurately show how I look normally/everyday.

• She sounds good, except for the part of being offended by sarcasm. I'm very sarcastic, so if she's gonna get offended by everything I say, we'll have a problem.
    Also the fact that she's average may turn me off.

• I really wouldn't mind dating a girl that's decent. The only guys that don't like virgins are idiots and you should not be wanting them (even if society tells you to). About the insecurities, my girlfriend has a shit tons of them. And it is so hard for me to help her with that. It took me hundreds of essays and speeches with good arguments to have kind of convinced her. what i'm trying to say is that yes insecurites are quite annoying for the guy if the girl doesn't believe in him. But if the guy truly loves the girl, it won't matter and he would love to help her. Thats in my case anyways.

• So, you're describing yourself?
    Doesn't sound like so much fun, eh? [shrug]
    You have time to develop your social skills. Fur sure.

• How?

• * ... things.

• I don't know how to develop a sense of humor and many introverts (except for your case) are shy.

• Sounds perfect to me.

• are there any negative things about this female?:)

• Why not! There is always that chance it will become the best relationship one could ever have and I would date her just to be able to have that might into something down the line

• Yes, I'd love to be there for her and show her what I see in my eyes. I love to help people.

• I'm ugly anyways. You probably wouldn't like me.

• I don't judge a book by its cover. I wouldn't know unless I saw you.

• as long as she's a quick learner sexually she sounds fine

• I would date her the first day she turned 18.
    And I would take her out in public and kiss her in front of people. I normally wouldn't do that, but it would be fun pissing them off because of the age gap. We would have so many laughs about it. Maybe record their reactions and post it on YouTube.

• I would like that she is a virgin, that she only opens up to me, that would make me feel special, and that she is kind, caring, and smart.
      Is she a gamer to? Because that would be a good bonus.

• Being insecure about how she dresses is good to me so maybe she will let me choose a few things out for her to wear.
      I don't blame her for being shy in front of crowds. If she doesn't know them, it's understandable.
      She may get upset with me though because I do tend to joke around with sarcasm.

What Girls Said 5

• No. I don't like virgins. I'm a slut with a loose goose and like orgasms.

However, you can easily list all your positives and sound like a great person. So these types of questions are disingenuous.

Would you date this person?:
    -He hates smoking
    -Loves animals, especially dogs
    -Charismatic
    -Ambitious
    -Wants to change the world
    Well, that's Hitler. If you said yes, then you just agreed to date Hitler. List your negative qualities, if they say yes, THEN you'll see if you're truly dateable

• I listed a few negative qualities

• If I were a guy then yeah definitely!

• Absolutely !!! Well not personally...(im a woman... lol) but when you open a book and see the beauty inside... no one else should matter... follow your heart... it usually won't lead u wrong... good luck...

• it sounds good

• If you are cute or at least average, why do you have to emphasize that you are not that pretty? That does not even have to be said. Cute does not equal not pretty. Please gain some confidence. K

• Because I need to make it clear to guys that I'm not as attractive as the women they find the most desirable.

• Why? This is ugly, isn't it? https://imgur.com/a/27PSE

• No. It isn't