What does he mean he isn't ready for me yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just a nicer way of saying it's never going to happen. Life goes on though, you'll meet someone else

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually this is the classic version of a GUY telling you that they are not into you, and honestly, it is CUTE the way he gave himself the fault and not you as in :
    "IT'S NOT YOU IT'S ME"

I think you should just thank him, move on to the next one, you deserve somebody that falls for you head over heels without letting you WAIT and without making you HOPE...

Good luck <3

What Guys Said 18

• He feels he would add too much drama too soon, and will probably ruin things for good, so it seems he wants to get his act together before being with you

• It could be true what he's saying, I mean, I said something similiar to a girl once and meant it whole heartedly but at the end of the day, even if it's sincere or not, it obviously means he doesn't think you're worth it to keep a relationship with and if some other li'l girl comes along, I can almost guarantee you he'll be ready for her. Move on. He's rejecting you nicely

• It sounds like he doesn't want to start a commitment with you, not be able to keep it and then lose his chance.

• It means "no". This is a classic "it's not you, it's me" rejection. He's not interested in you right now. He may be ready for a different girl, but he's not ready for you.

• Don't know. Just ask him. He's clearly an honest dude

• No guy in their right fucking mind turns down a girl who they know that asks them out. If anything having that girl around is an escape from their terrible lives.

• Guys should be able to have standards too.

• @MusicMayhem I get what you're saying but I'm saying the likelyhood of it progressing in to more is a determining factor.

• Not if you're not into the girl. Why settle for someone with qualities that aren't your thing. I'm not saying it's because the girl isn't worthy of them, but because they won't give the guy those butterfly feelings. Dating a friend is a safe option, let's put it that way. Plenty of better matches out in the world, if the guy has the balls to approach strangers.

• He's not ready for a relationship with you yet. And might never be.

• He's just not ready to date yet and it seems things are complicated for him right now

• classic break up

• He is being honest in saying that he's up for fun but not a serious relationship

• It means he doesn't want a relationship right now. And it's a good thing. What the hell kind of guy addresses a girl as, "Hey girl". That's kind of disrespectful.

• he can't grammer, he is no worth you time.

• believe me , he actually care for you or otherwise he is caring, so don't hurry, get intimate with him but not physically but by emotionally , be his support
    without expecting too much

• could mean anything. Likes the idea of being single, or he feels like he isn't settled in his own life to bring you into it.

I would suggest you move on... he is warning you in the message.

• i would need alittle more details to help out

• He have certain things in his life to fix before getting into a relationship
    The problem is not you is him

• he is slowly ghosting you. You're not worth it to him

• There's stuff going on in his life atm and he's not in the right frame of mind to start a serious relationship at this time

What Girls Said 4

• He's not ready to be in a relationship with you due to personal circumstances. Whether his statement it genuine or not , who knows. It could be an excuse to let you down gently. I'd move on from him , I wouldn't put my life on hold for a guy who openly admitted he didn't want me..." just now"

• I feel like you already asked this!

Because otherwise he'd play with your heart. So this rejection is better in my opinion.

• At least he's honest.. he's basically saying he's not Interested in going any further with you. He has rejected you.. I would move on

• There is still some relationship flaws that he is maybe trying to work on before being in a serious relationship with you.