Should I ask him to go on a date?

i kinda like this guy and we share the same interest, he've been nice to me but sometimes bossy too, i wanna ask him to go out but i don't have the gut to do so and i don't want my friends think i'm a whore for asking him out, so should i ask him to go out w me? since i kinda think he also like me

• yay
  • nah

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not ask him out along with another friend or a group of friends? That way you can ask your friends later what they think of the guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• A whore? Where in the hell did you get that idea? We have real gender equality now! Not only can you ask him out, you should! Some guys might bitch about this, but SO many others would love it if they didn't have to work so hard! Go for it!

What Guys Said 4

• Just be warned it might take him a second to fully take in that your the one who is asking xD. As its a common stereo type that guys are suppose to be the one who asks.

• Go for it. It's 2017, not the Dark Ages.

• hey If you ask him out that doesn't mean you are a whore. you can ask him out

• Yes yes

What Girls Said 1

• You need new friends. Asking a guy doesn't make you a hoe lol yes go for it.