Is it wrong for a 16 year old (almost 17) to go out with a 13 year old?

Yeah I know its weird but its a long story.

1115

Most Helpful Girl

• She's still a child, wait until she is older. I knew guys like you in high school that dated 13 and 14 year olds when they were 18. It was gross and it rarely ends well for the girl.

• she's the one who approached me.

• Doesn't matter, you should know better at your age than to date a child.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what kind of relationship you plan to have. It would need to move at her speed and basically be a '14 year old' type of dating not a 17 year old type of dating.

Which is a fancy way for saying you could hold hands and kiss and feel in love but don't screw her.

What Girls Said 10

• When I was 13 I hadn't even gotten my period yet. Wayyyyy too young in my opinion.

• Well I found ibuprofen in her room so I assume she has had her period.

• That is pretty stupid judgement dude. lmfao

• Well unless she gets migraines or something along thise lines which is unlikely I can't see any other use for it.

• That's a pretty big age gap :( yeah, it's wrong. It would be just better to find someone around your age

• Absolutely totally wrong.
    Either wait until she's at least 16, or else find someone your own age.

• Yea it is. At 13, she/he hasn't even reached puberty.

• She's a child, she probably doesn't even know what real love is yet

• a bit of a big age gap but uhhh it's fine

• 13 years old still a child

• Yes, it's. She's minor...

• This is not love, this is just an attraction. In this age we feel like we are connected and it's love but that's not.(well verrrrrryyyy rarely there's a chance , like that feeling is love ) So wait until she gets older and you too.

• yes the age gap is weird in the teenage years but once you are older it won't be

What Guys Said 14

• She's pretty young to be "going out" with anyone. You should be awar thatSo in many parts of the world , and many of the states of the US, it would be illegal for you to have sex with her. So don't do that, it would ruin your life if you were prosecuted and forced to regiser as a sex offender.

Also, what's going to happen when you graduate high school and she's still three years behind? My advice is wait. You can be her friend but don't get physically intimate.

• Some people might judge you on this but to honest I don't see much of an issue. Obviously, you can run into legal issues if your having intercourse with her so I would not get involved with that. Age differences don't matter the same when you are an Adult as people are more accepting of relationships.

• it not leaguely or morally wrong. Maybe as a society it wrong but who cares about what they think as they don't govern your love life.

• No, it's not.

• Im assuming that you are a dude. I am also assuming you are a sophomore in High school, and she is in 8th grade. It's probably not a great idea, unless she is one of you're family friends, and you know her parents well and they like you. But maybe if you waited at least a year so you're both in Highschool?

• We both are, its her first year of high school, and yes her family knows me well.

• Well if the father and the mother like you, maybe you could have her tell her parents that she likes you and they would probably approve.

• Depends on what you're going out and doing...

• It's weird man. She's a kid... Give it a few years if you really like her that much.

• Are u retarded?

• itas a littl weird to be honest

• It's weird

• Yeah it's pretty wrong when, your younger maturity levels vary so much find a girl your age

• I've seen cases like this, many cases. You're just inviting criticism from people here.
    Go out if you wish but don't be very open about it.

• I think its fine as long as she dont look like a kid too much

• It isn't morally wrong.