What are your expectations to the guy/girl pf your dreams?

I'm just wondering cuz I'm bored lmao I'm interested to hear how people think what to expect to a guy/girl they really want to date. People have different expectations lol

1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd expect him to have a great personality and great sense of humor. He should never really insult me but teasingly insult me. He shouldn't be boring but fun to be with. Somebody who I'll love to go to bed with and wake up to the very same face every morning.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think I'll ever date again. Its said guys go after women that are like their mothers. My mother stayed married her entire life. I haven't met any who have her values.

2|0
    0|0
    • This is so sad but true. Women nowadays don't value marriage and family life anymore.

• Show All
    • @Anna96 Ahh, they will. The motherly instinct, and they're young. No worries. You too Anna.

• Hope you're right. Thanks :).

• just look in the mirror and you will see mind 😜

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope she'll not mind if I show interest in other girls; it's normal imao.
    I hope she'll understand political questions and not be playing ignorant to 'appear feminine.'
    I hope she studies and learns from French women. assuming she isn't French herself.

0|0
    0|1
    • That's what I fear, if I have a boyfriend who minds if I just simply find random people attractive. I don't know, I just get guilty when I just find some other guy cute even if he's a stranger lmao that's how I was at times when I still had my ex

• At your ages, he's way too possessive; you should both be enjoying your freedom! I'd put on my track shoes so I could get away really fast.

• A girl that can be herself and we connect and have some type of chemistry.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• kind, caring, supportive, understanding, a bit taller than me, long hair, skinny, similar taste in music/shows/games

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, to have the same values and intelligence as my father.
    But that's one hell of a hard thing to find.

1|2
    0|0
  • Makes me laugh, cares about his grades, decently athletic, caring and nice, average or better looking, good hygiene.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black eyes, black lips, white skin.
    See profile pic for my dream man ❀️

1|0
    0|0