Making friends at the age of 27/28?

Why is that so hard? if by that time you dont have good friends is it too late? and if it isn't why? and if it is why?>

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can make friends, you will need to be less shy :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Most of us have separated ourselves from close family ties, and we don't have schoolmates any longer. In many if not most workplaces, people avoid making friends for political reasons.

In the US, this is the time when you realize how little we value friendship, in general. We don't try to maintain ties or build long lasting friendships. We kid ourselves because we have 100 Facebook 'friends', but those are not people we'll still know a year from now, for the most part.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be your friend if you want? Or if you need someone to talk to I'm here for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck off and just get out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Usually it is hard to make friends because of one’s lack of social skills, because society is isolating us MORE and MORE, as in we are BUSY and we no longer have a context for meeting people like we did in college or high school..

If you want a great social life, you can’t count on one single action step. You need new habits that are easy to implement gradually, and a set of great social skills and techniques to use.

You should just open up, try different groups and go OUT MORE, don't be shy and enjoy your life :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any either, it's hard cause everyone is busy and already has a group of friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, no its just that by that time, you've probably had so many ups and downs that a person becomes jaded and not as open to friendships. Don't give up. Justhe head our to public events, etc. you'll meet a ton of people that way.

0|1
    0|0