Do you tend to be content who your with or are you always trying to upgrade?

I used to be the person always trying to do better (i. e. find a more attractive girlfriend, etc), but now I just want someone nice.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• If I really want someone "up there " I would rather stay single and work into increasing my value than to mislead someone on my way.

Most Helpful Guy

• I get very little attention from girls, so honestly I'd be happy to be with who I'm with (as long as they are a good person who I feel is right for me, of course). If I were to look for an "upgrade", I would feel like I'm insulting the girl I was with and then I would just run the risk of losing her and not have any other options. Also, to be honest if I was with a girl, I'd probably feel so connected to the girl because she's actually showing interest in me that I wouldn't feel the need to find someone else that was "better" because I'd already think she's the best.

What Girls Said 2

• I am very self-critical, and whatever I do or have is just not good enough. It's always been like this and I doubt it will ever change.

• Who you're with

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!