Is giving up on girls a right thing to do?

I've had no luck trying to get girls for a long time. I've worked on myself by working out and have became more social. I've stopped being a pushover to girls. I tease them sometimes and even flirt. Im also decent looking like a 7/10. People have told me im a good and funny guy with a great personality, but no girls want to date me. I don't know what it is because I have my things together ( go to a 4 year university studying history and have a part time job). I'm starting to think I'm just not good enough to get girls. I must be that guy that will never get the girls Smh. That has made me think about giving up on them. I should just focus on school. I'm actually good at that.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls should not be your priority, at this very moment you should focus on school, and trust me, just when you least expect it, a girl that you will like will fall on your lap from heaven...

Sometimes it's just better to focus on basic things, have fun, enjoy life, you will be in a relationship for sure, just enjoy your life while you are single <3

Good luck

Most Helpful Guy

• The saying goes that you find love in unexpected places, so when you are not looking for it. I would say focus on what you are good at to keep your mind away from the expectations of finding someone. The more you want something, the more you are reminded of what you don't have, which may keep affecting your psych. Focus on better problems, like where to go out tomorrow night, or should I have dessert after my workout. You are still young, and there will be plenty of time to meet someone still.

You also say that you flirt with women, but does that mean you ask them out directly?

What Girls Said 2

• No silly, your just trying to hard.. relax. just cause you haven't found someone now doesn't mean you won't later.

• just focus on your life more than getting a girl. They will come eventually

What Guys Said 1

• Snap out of it son. You seem an om guy. You ll find one sooner or later. And once you have one, they will start to pile up.