How would u respond if someone from a different race approached you?

Would you date someone from a different race? When they approach you would you reject them outrightly, or would you be hesitant, or it wouldn't bother you at all and you will be OK with dating them?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in NYC been here for 9 years so I get approached by all kinds of races, and I've dated a few. I come across them so much it's gotten to a point where I really don't notice their race until the mention it. But again that's in the city. I hear else where in the country it's not so diverse. But coming from someone who interacts with all kinds of people I can say there really is no difference. Some are kind some are assholes lol just like white people. If anything I find people of different races really interesting bc they usually can impart cool aspects of their culture into our daily lives and also has really interesting stories. I also find they are usually better traveled. Not sure why but I think that's really great

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks, and i agree to it as well. There are good and bad in every race and it depends whether u met a good guy or a bad irrespective of the race !!

• Exactly 👏🏻 Well said!

• 👍😉

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 58

• I currently am. So that answers that.

5|2
    0|1
  • How would I respond? That depends entirely on how they interact with me? If I was physcially attracted to the person, regardless of race, and the attraction was mutual and so was the interest, then of course I would consider dating them and express my interest.

1|1
    0|0
  • I just came back from a date with a guy from a different race.. he was awesome! I had fun.. not the first not the last.. I don't care about 'race' as long as its the human race.

0|1
    0|0
    • Amazing, that was quick, i asked the question and u went dating !!

• Yeah.. gotta collect that data :p nah, but seriously.. he was gorgeous so :p

• Lucky him ;)

• How do people make such a big deal out of this race thing? 😐

If Im attracted to him then sure I might be okay dating them. Skin colour doesn't have anything to do with it.

1|2
    0|1
  • I dated an African American fellow one time. Honestly race doesn't bother me at all. If I'm emotionally and physically attracted to them than it doesn't matter to me what race they are. Now if I brought a man to my grandmother that was not Caucasian, she'd flip out 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 25

• That happens hundreds of timestimes with me daily... why? Everyone's a different race than me!(unless there's a bunch of 1st Generation P. R./Arab American people out there wandering around too!)... and how do I approach? Like they're human. Unless they're an asshole, then we're at Defcon 5...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm married, thus someone from my 'race' would get the same rejection as someone with a different skin color.
    Read what anthropologists say about it:
    www.americananthro.org/.../Content.aspx

0|1
    0|0
  • First I will be rather surprised. To find someone different out here is like finding a unicorn. I've seen a black person twice in my lifetime. Asian - slightly more. But I will probably turn her down. I don't find them particularly attractive and there are plenty of pretty local girls. Except maybe a latina, but I've never seen one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like this...

https://youtu.be/JeeZA4B1qyI

Seriously though, it would be a non issue with me. I married someone who isn't my race.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always welcome it, and I"ve learned so much from the relationships that followed. Most girls outside the US are much less venal and neurotic and more together, and have a lot to show you.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes