How would u respond if someone from a different race approached you?

Would you date someone from a different race? When they approach you would you reject them outrightly, or would you be hesitant, or it wouldn't bother you at all and you will be OK with dating them?

5925

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in NYC been here for 9 years so I get approached by all kinds of races, and I've dated a few. I come across them so much it's gotten to a point where I really don't notice their race until the mention it. But again that's in the city. I hear else where in the country it's not so diverse. But coming from someone who interacts with all kinds of people I can say there really is no difference. Some are kind some are assholes lol just like white people. If anything I find people of different races really interesting bc they usually can impart cool aspects of their culture into our daily lives and also has really interesting stories. I also find they are usually better traveled. Not sure why but I think that's really great

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks, and i agree to it as well. There are good and bad in every race and it depends whether u met a good guy or a bad irrespective of the race !!

• Exactly 👏🏻 Well said!

• 👍😉