Girls, Is wanting to transition to a girl a good idea if the reason for doing it is because I dont know how to approach women and get a girlfriend?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• You'd rather spend hundreds of thousands of dollars for gender reassignment, than learn basic social skills?

• yes i would. Socializing and trying to date women is too hard for me to do. And a lot of the quality women are taken or mean.

• and i want to be a woman physically and mentally

• How do i work on improving my social skills when i have trouble making male and female friends who have good social skills and no trouble dating who have time to help me improve mine?

What Girls Said 11

• But what is no guy or girl approaches you when you're a female? Don't assume girls get approached just because they're girls.

• that's just stupid

• So if you're a transsexual woman, women are going to drop their knickers for you?

• no, i just feel uncomfortable as a guy and feel like this is my only way to fit into society and be normal.

• Personally id like to go back in time to when women were nice, approachable, didn't have unrealistic standards, and treated men better.

• Why did ur friend who transitioned say it was a mistake?

• Personally I have never heard of anything more ridiculous. smh

• this is because im unhappy, unemployed, lonely, may be autistic, and been rejected and fired from several jobs this past yr. Girls dont want to date me, big companies dont want to hire me, and i cry myself to sleep a lot.

• these and attractive girls have it easy when it comes to dating and men dont

• Dude, no. Unless you want to really be a woman, which I don't think you do.

You do realize that a lot of us also have social awkwardness, right? That doesn't mean we want to be men!

• NO! You can try to over come your problem, but transitioning for that reason is stupid

• No, because you're still running from yourself.

• I might be autistic and have a hard time socializing normally with others

• You're not alone. There's even groups for people that have socialization difficulties. See if there's a group in your area and start there.

• there's not many groups in the city i live in currently. I want to move south where its warm and more socializing opportunities but am broke right now.

• No, that is not a valid reason. Men should be nervous about aproaching a girl. It is overcoming that fear and showing your "manhood" that makes you desirable to a woman on the most primal level... Shy also means loyalty & usually a desire to please... Both are far more attractive than lying man whore

• Approaching women is too hard these days and there's too much competition out there. Plus women expect too much from men unlike they did in the past.

• i see. The problem with meeting women in the country is that i live in the city and country women are scattered all over the place and many of the attractive ones dont reply back in dating sites no matter whether they live in the country or the city.

• Move to the country, and don't go just for the attractive ones... the best girls are fat girls. They empathize, love, are loyal, enthusiastic about sex, and are kind. They have suffered the hatred of people and are not mean like the stuck up, entitled "hotties". Give that chubby girl a chance, she is probably feels as broken and rejected as you feel

• No and if you gave that as your reason I don't think most Doctors would even clear you to take the meds or anything else...

• OMG no. Getting over your social anxiety will be much easier and less painful than transitioning to be a woman.

Do you want a girlfriend? You can learn how the approach women and get a girlfriend. Perhaps seeing a counselor and getting some advice would be a good idea.

• Approaching women is to hard and most women are mean about it when u do approach them.

• I dont have social anxiety, i have trouble socializing and saving the appropriate things to people so they stay in my life.

• "Light at the end of the tunnel" is a phrase that means "there is hope." The hope here is that, with time and effort, things can improve.

• That's the stupidest reason to do it.