Would you be rude to an unattractive girl who asked you out?

Would you be offended? Would you say no just because of her looks? Pretend you don't know her that well

422

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be rude, but i wouldn't accept the offer eigther. I'd probably tell her i really appreciate the effort and courage to approach me but that i don't see her the same way.

Guys in general seem to be very nice to girls when it comes to rejection, quite the opposite of some stories i hear about certain girls rejecting guys really trying to bring them down for the fact they dared to ask.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE