Would you be rude to an unattractive girl who asked you out?

Would you be offended? Would you say no just because of her looks? Pretend you don't know her that well

422

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be rude, but i wouldn't accept the offer eigther. I'd probably tell her i really appreciate the effort and courage to approach me but that i don't see her the same way.

Guys in general seem to be very nice to girls when it comes to rejection, quite the opposite of some stories i hear about certain girls rejecting guys really trying to bring them down for the fact they dared to ask.

What Guys Said 21

• Never! I would be flattered and honored! I know it takes a lot of guts to do that, so I would never be offended. If she had a great ass I would certainly accept too!

• I think attraction is somewhat important, so I would probably politely decline if I wasn't interested. I would never be rude about it though, there's no need for that

• I wouldn't accept but I would be kind about it.

• I've said yes, and will again. However... these females weren't "unattractive." They may not have been chased after by whordes of teen idols... but I could see CLEARLY that their personas were first rate. That's why I said yes, and will again.

• No, I would politely reject her.

• Yes..

• I'd want to hear what she has to tell, drinking a coffee.

• No there is no reason to be rude.

• not rude but politely decline her if she is not my type. ( it has nothing to do it attractive looks)

• No. There's no reason to be rude about it in a void, but there might be other things that could make me be ruder.

• i wouldn't be rude i'd just say i had a girlfriend

• Yes but I'm rude to most woman who want me makes em want me more like I'm unavailable

• Politely decline if I found her unattractive.

• I would accept on dating her.
    I totally want a girlfriend

• What kind of a dumbass would be offended by that? lol
    I'd probably say no but I'd be nice.

• No i wouldn't.

• nope

• yeah, i would rudely tell the grenade at apt b2 to hit the gym, and get on the ketogenic diet.

• Lol wtf no I wouldn't.
    I'm kinda easy going on dating so I might give her a chance, maybe

• Men are nicer than women in this regard, we aren't cruel

• I wouldn't be rude. But I'd politely turn her down.

What Girls Said 4

• I would tell her I'm not gay.
    I'm not rude unless they get stupid like call me a hoe, say "whatever you're ugly anyways" or can't take a no for an answer.

But if they take my polite rejection from the getgo, there's no need to get nasty

• I am equally rude to everyone.

• There's no reason to be rude.

• yes I agree but some girls take rudeness to the next level. ( just wanted to let you know. no offence to you)

• Nope I'm actually very sweet irl.