What quality does an SO NEED to have?

Meaning without what quality would you be unable to date them?

• Humour
  • Height and weight/attractive
  • Sweet and kind
    Vote C
  • Protective
    Vote D
  • Creative
    Vote E
  • Ambitious
    Vote F
  • A striking feature (eyes etc)
    Vote G

48

Most Helpful Guy

• How unfortunate that Loyalty is nowhere to be found. But out of these options I'd say C is the most important, though she needs to have B too for the relationship to work in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't be easily offended or weirded out. You wouldn't be able to handle me otherwise. Lol.

What Guys Said 7

• I value humour the most out of the things you mentioned. It's a rare quality in girls and people in general.

• I am extremely sarcastic person so they have to have a sense of humor to get along with me and in general I like laughing as much as the next person so some who can be spontaneously funny is definitely a must.

• What are you doing that research for at this time? you shouldn't care about that now.

• What the fuck? I'm not doing research i'm curious as to what other people think. I'm allowed that right. "You shouldn't care about that now" are you saying i'm too young to date or? I know American culturr is mainly conservative and christian but in Europe we're not all bapshit crazy. I've had boyfriends before and will again.

• How am I thinking too far ahead? I have standards. Everybody does. I was curious about them so I asked.

• We all are. Im just wondering why you are asking about that part when you ain't even close. what you find out now, may not necessarily be what is needed a few years from now. but if you really wanna know what is needed from an SO... i'll tell you.
      Sacrifice.
      And if you can't do that... the "hurt" will continue... A LOT.

• None of these, don't give a damn about those qualities.
    What I seek is authenticity, loyalty, trustworthy, accept who I am and respect it, reliable.
    Those qualities prove to be 10 times better and real than the ones you mentioned.

• Sweet and Kind or Humour... Without those I don't think I could be with theperson

• Sweet and kind. I like this quality above everything else.

• fuuu I wanted to but sweet and kind, but I but protective

What Girls Said 3

• Commitment

• I guess protective/ and kindness ofc

• Everything on this list