Did he like me? would he give me another chance?

I was seeing this guy for a little over a month. He had asked me out and we spent quite a lot of time together, getting to know each other well. I felt we hit it off and had lots of fun together! He had recently broke up with his ex two months prior tho, but told me he was over it. But out of nowhere one night he said he wasn’t over her and I said we should just stay friends..

I told him we should be friends because he told me he wasn’t over his ex, I didn’t want to get involved with someone who wasn’t over an ex. But I genuinely did like spending time with him so I said we should stay friends. We didn’t see each other for two months because of work (I was working on a project in another country for two months). After I got back, anytime and every time he’d see me he would still always be near me, flirty and only talking to me, trying to kiss me. I would turn him down, every time.

I definitely felt a connection, in the beginning.. that there was something between us.. but is that just me overthinking?:( I still find my self thinking about him occasionally and having some feelings even though I’ve tried not to talk to him/see him. It’s been almost two months since I’ve seen him or talked to him.

I’m obviously attracted to him and did catch some feelings for him before… I feel I maybe pushed him away and gave him mixed signals? do you guys think he had some feelings for me? Does he think I want to just be friends? Did I give him mixed signals? My roommates and I are having a house warming party and We are inviting everyone. He is friends with our mutual friends also. Do I invite him?

11

What Guys Said 1

• He showed mixed signals and you showed it back. Seem like both of you blew what could have been a good thing. I never understand women. You said you like to stay friends but you purposely haven't talked to him in 2 months. I don't think you should invite him, seems you are trying to remove your "friend" from your life.

• is there any way to redo what happend? try again?

• thanks for the advice Ill try that!! But from your perspective do you think we could try again?

• If you can get back what you had before why not. Its just an uphill battle. Hopefully he is thinking about you just as much as you do him to want to try to get those feelings back. Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• You may have felt a connection, but it was probably just a physical thing since he was not over his ex. If I were you, I'd move on from him.