Guys, Do you like clingy girls?

As in: Texting and calling everyday, wants to see you often, and be introduced to people close to you. Although gets angry if you don't respond to a message, forget to call or text back, and not asked out on dates frequently.

• Yes
  • No
  • Somewhat
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

9

Most Helpful Guy

• My ideal girl has that quality of being "clingy".
    I love it.

What Guys Said 8

• Depends. I don't mind that she calls me once a day to know how I'm doing, but if she gets mad at me for not responding, then I'll consider whether I'll have a future with her or not.

• Why would you think that way if she gets mad for that?

• True, to be called clingy is to be called irrational.

• That's a damn good synonym to clingy.

• No, I don't want someone that insecure. If I'm really into her (no sexual jokes allowed here) then she will know it, and she shouldn't fret because I spend an evening doing something without her, or don't text back immediately.

• Nope

• If she is my girlfriend whom I love, I would be happy

• Love it, it shows me she cares ❤

• nope, fuck off me

• i need my space.

• no, fuck women that do that

• Why?

• i think women are no longer good for long term intimate relationships... too heartbreaking and plus women have this i can do everything, we don't need a man feminist attitude... so guys just want to fuck without attachment.