How should I bring up the "i dont see you enough "convo?

My boyfriend works late nights and sometimes we dont see each other until the weekend. My friend says he should make more of an effort and I should bring it up to him. How do I start?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Does it bother you that much that you sometimes do not see him until the weekend?

• If it bothers you then like the girl said I would straight up tell him, but if you are only feeling the pressure due to your friends and realize that because your schedules are different that sometimes it just has to wait until the weekend then I would not worry about it

• Only about my ex husband

• ah okay. Well I think as long as you are still okay with it and it really does not bother you then I would not let anyone get between you guys

Most Helpful Girl

• If it bothers you just be straight forward and tell him how you feel and see if you can come to an agreement on how to see each other more

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Just be like, hey let's hang two days during the week, for like 2 hours a day. You get to see him, and it's not cutting into his work time! =) Do not take no for an answer!

• You could always suggest shacking up. Then you'd be there whenever he's off work.