Guys, What do you like about petite women that are 5'5 and under? Do you like that they are cute and think that they need to be protected?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm, one of my fuck buddies was 5'2" and could break bones with her bare hands and had a C&C permit and a.38 as backup. She protected herself just fine. The main thing I like about petites (at least the ones I've been with) is the fact they have tight pussies and in the lotus position (if not in others) I can tickle her donut with my mediocre cock. I also tend to find to find them, I dunno, cuter? More adorable? It's just of those things that turn me on. Oh yeah, I'm 5'5" myself and never cared much for women that I need a step ladder to sneak in a kiss with.

What Guys Said 22

• No, in my experience they have developed a lot of manipulative skills to make up for their small size, and are very vindictive if you cross them.

• Rarely forgiving of anyone. I think partly because they are physically at a disadvantage, but they make up for it with their wit and ability to analyze and predict what people do.

• Very true

• They are generally easier to throw around in the bedroom.

• i guess itΒ΄s the protection thing. makes us feel more strong and makes us feel as though we could provide for them better than for a girl of closer to our size.

• That's good! And the girl will be protected.

• well thatΒ΄s not really an issue in todays society xD physical strength or being tall doesnΒ΄t help a lot in the endeavor to provide for a girl nowadays :D

• Hahaha so true πŸ˜‚

• I just like that they are actually shorter than me. That's pretty hard to come by lol

• i prefer girls from 5'0-5'5, i do feel like an instinct to protect them and they are just cute and really gentle. its fun to pick them up and toss them around in bed too ; ) lol

• Just makes us feel more manly. That's really it

• not a problem.

• I love them. :) What do you mean with "need to be protected" though? Protected physically? Or financially?

• Yeah like that.

• They are fun sized

• You're concluding too much :P

• It makes me feel more manly to have a more petite woman

• I'm only 5'8 so it makes it easier for me to wrap my hands around them for a hug or cuddles lol and a girl thats really tall just doesn't attract me as much. πŸ˜‚

• All men feel that way

• Not necessarily be protected. But they are usually really cute.

• they are cute

• Every girl needs to be protected.

• I want to pet them and just say "Don't worry, its okay."

• I can protect her and make her feel safe.

Then maul her in bed.

Then cuddle her again.

Rinse and repeat.

• I like that it doesn't cost much to get them intoxicated, and then it is easy to manhandle them once they are, since they are small.

• I like that they're cute and I think that they need a bent cervix.

• the same reasons why women like tall men