Guys, What do you like about petite women that are 5'5 and under? Do you like that they are cute and think that they need to be protected?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm, one of my fuck buddies was 5'2" and could break bones with her bare hands and had a C&C permit and a.38 as backup. She protected herself just fine. The main thing I like about petites (at least the ones I've been with) is the fact they have tight pussies and in the lotus position (if not in others) I can tickle her donut with my mediocre cock. I also tend to find to find them, I dunno, cuter? More adorable? It's just of those things that turn me on. Oh yeah, I'm 5'5" myself and never cared much for women that I need a step ladder to sneak in a kiss with.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• No, in my experience they have developed a lot of manipulative skills to make up for their small size, and are very vindictive if you cross them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Rarely forgiving of anyone. I think partly because they are physically at a disadvantage, but they make up for it with their wit and ability to analyze and predict what people do.

• Very true

• They are generally easier to throw around in the bedroom.

1|3
    0|0
  • i guess itΒ΄s the protection thing. makes us feel more strong and makes us feel as though we could provide for them better than for a girl of closer to our size.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's good! And the girl will be protected.

• well thatΒ΄s not really an issue in todays society xD physical strength or being tall doesnΒ΄t help a lot in the endeavor to provide for a girl nowadays :D

• Hahaha so true πŸ˜‚

• I just like that they are actually shorter than me. That's pretty hard to come by lol

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer girls from 5'0-5'5, i do feel like an instinct to protect them and they are just cute and really gentle. its fun to pick them up and toss them around in bed too ; ) lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Just makes us feel more manly. That's really it

1|0
    0|0
  • not a problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them. :) What do you mean with "need to be protected" though? Protected physically? Or financially?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are fun sized

1|0
    0|0
  • You're concluding too much :P

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes me feel more manly to have a more petite woman

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm only 5'8 so it makes it easier for me to wrap my hands around them for a hug or cuddles lol and a girl thats really tall just doesn't attract me as much. πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • All men feel that way

1|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily be protected. But they are usually really cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • they are cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Every girl needs to be protected.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to pet them and just say "Don't worry, its okay."

1|0
    0|0
  • I can protect her and make her feel safe.

Then maul her in bed.

Then cuddle her again.

Rinse and repeat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like that it doesn't cost much to get them intoxicated, and then it is easy to manhandle them once they are, since they are small.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like that they're cute and I think that they need a bent cervix.

1|0
    0|0
  • the same reasons why women like tall men

1|0
    0|0