Should I stay or should I go?

My boyfriend (long distance relationship) had to get surgery and lost some of his memory so now he doesn't remember a THING about me, and my BFF (a girl) said that he might remember me in about a month. but she called me 2 hours later, saying that he had gotten a NEW girlfriend, and that she showed him a pic of me and he said he didn't remember me and feel the same way as he might have before. I couldn't stop crying! what am I supposed to do now? just walk up to him and ask if he remembers me? or do I give him time to remember me on his own? I don't know what to do! should I move on? or should I stay and see if he will want to date me again? and my parents say that I'm overreacting. am I overreacting?

34

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Why the hell did your parents say that? wtf? No. You're not.

But you should definitely calm down and decide what you want.

If you still love him, stay by his side, respect his wishes to date the other girl, but keep seeing him. Make sure he's sees you as often as possible whenever you are in a good place and happy, so that way he associates only happy things with you. I'm not sure if this is okay (run it by his doctor), but you could also tell him stories of your fun times together.

If you aren't sure though, then there's your answer.

What Guys Said 3

• he lied and got a new girlfriend : welcome to reality where long distance relationships don't work

• Wow, that sucks. Tell him all about you and see what he thinks, or I'm afraid you'd have to go.

• #AnaWryneck hey bitch... your pussy husband is waiting for you... no remeber suck hard on that tiny cock. Fucking bitch

What Girls Said 2

• He's playing you. The whole amnesia thing is BS.

• your 13? forget about him. soon you'll find someone and it does not have to be straight away. I'm 17 and never had a boyfriend, so just forget about him and move on with your life.