Dating 3 years apart in teens?

So this chick has a hard core crush on me and she is gorgeous. She's really mature for her age and actually looks my age. She's 16 and I'm 19. I'm curious as to if this is too big of an age difference? Girls responses appreciated...

What Girls Said 2

• I think that's just acceptable but approach with caution because she may seem mature but in a relationship it may be different.

• If 16 is not the age of consent then you deserve what is coming to you if the authorities find out

What Guys Said 1

• Depending on the country and/or state you live in, it could be a major issue. You're a major, she's a minor (in the US at least). Just being with her? Not a problem at all. Going beyond that? You could be labeled as a sex offender (even for "innocent" things like kissing) for life, which would really kind of be a bummer. Proceed with caution.