I'm so bored of being single?

I'm fed up of being put down by my ex. I want to start seeing someone and forget about that horrible dickhead. I want to meet someone and have a good time with them, I want to go out on dates and spend time together, eventually be intimate again, all the good stuff. I want to be with someone and enjoy their company and be happy again ❤
What are good ways of finding someone? My close friends are already in relationships so they're too wrapped up in their own lives to go on nights out with me 🙄 It's still cold season so the weather here is terrible, so there aren't really any outdoor events to go to either.
Do you have any suggestions?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, forget about your ex on your own. Don't get in a relationship while the other dude is still in your head.
    Then just go to bars and clubs, go to some concerts. You can go on your own. Or just go to coffee shops, try online dating, go to events around your city, cooking classes, dancing classes, gym...

Most Helpful Girl

• Take time to grieve and forgive and forget about your ex. If you have things that he gave you get rid of them as soon as possible. But just rushing into a relationship so quickly isn't going to heal your broken heart. It takes time to heal from a bad relationship, trust me I've been there. Just use this time to focus on yourself don't be so quick to get into a relationship take time out for yourself.

• I've had enough time already, I don't want to be brooding over him anymore. My life is boring and depressing enough as it is at the moment, I want to move forward and go on some dates but I don't know how to meet people.

What Guys Said 8

• What do you like to do? Let's start with that.

• At the moment I'm making artwork for the course I'm starting soon. Im pretty introverted so I stay in most of the time, and it doesn't help that my friends are in relationships so I can't go out with them. I've considered social media to be a way of possibly meeting new people, but I have no idea how I'd go about that 😳

• Lol when you go for a coffee it is very rare that someone will start talking to you, everyone typically keeps to themselves. I tried Tinder a long time ago but most of the people are looking for hookups. It's hard, I mean Facebook could be a way but how are you meant to meet people on there? 🤔

• FB is kinda tough to meet people on because of the way it's structure. Yeah, Tinder has a lot of hookups but there's decent people on there, too. Just harder to find. I'd probably talk to you if I saw you at a coffee place, but I'm an unusual cat to begin with, so...*ponders* What about other dating sites, like Match or Mingle? Have you tried them?

• i been there. well what you can do is maybe try different ways or meet guys. try a different approach when you talk to a guy. maybe date a close friend that you hang out with. i have dated a lot of girls but i finally dated my bestfriend and that relationship with her is much better.

• maybe say these things to him? boys think being mean is the ticket into your pants when that's clearly not the case.

• No no you don't know the situation, he is not an option. He is not being mean because he wants a relationship with me, he's just not a nice person.

• how do you know that he doesn't want a relationship with you?

• He's the one who ended it

• let's join me

• What do you have to offer a quality man. Can you cook, would you make a good homemaker?

• That's sweet. Are you cute? Are you a good gf? What are your interests?

• Go ask some guy out

• Yes. Find a gloryhole.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!