Guys do you take a girl seriously when all her friends are guys?

Whenever I date a girl who only hangs with dudes. It's doesn't ever get serious. I only have safe sex with them and move on. A girl who has only guy friends in my opinion. Is not a girl you introduce to your mom. A girl who has only guy friends is obviously a slut who can't get real friends.

I don't know who these dumb females think they're fooling when they say things like "all my friends are guys, girls are too much drama". A young man only hangs with a female because of possible sexual pleasure opportunities, and they know that. If girls and guys can just be friends... why don't you see good looking dudes hanging out, being best friends with super ugly girls?

These sluts should just be honest, and admit they enjoy having a plethora of dicks. Instead of giving that same stupid lie over and over. You know any girl who has all guys as friends has fucked one of them and will most likely cheat with one of them.

I know anything female reading this is gonna get angry like a female is suppose to... but they know deep down this is all true!!!

• They can be taken seriously
    79%(11)59%(16)Vote38%(5)
  • Not be taken seriously
    21%(3)41%(11)Vote62%(8)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• I would feel uncomfortable with a guy with all girl friends. So I get it

• I'm glad there's a girl with common sense who gets it

What Girls Said 7

• Well thanks a fucking bunch you moronic troll.

I mean, I'm very loyal, secure, faithful, loving, do the cooking and cleaning, and a good sense of humour, but sure you can't handle me being friends with men.

Should I mention now that my mother wasn't involved in my life from a young age. She left was I was teenager. I have 4 older brothers and spent my childhood playing football, cricket, nerf gun wars, board games and computer games.

But yeah, you crack on with your insecurities that I only speak to men for banging. It couldn't be the fact I was raised around men?

Given your logic I only spent time with my brothers because they are not as fuck.

Maybe it's you who needs to check themselves. Insecure retard.

• I can't even get angry at something so stupid like this post... i hope you will find a cure for your personal issues.

As a matter of fact, you my friend cannot JUDGE a woman based on his friends AT ALL, and you cannot sit here and call women SLUTS because they have MALE FRIENDS, this makes no sense according to me.
    But hey, if you think that way... keep on ;) i know a lot of girls that are "sluts" and have only FEMALE FRIENDS.

Good luck

• ;) i know you wished it was you huh? Boy bye

• I think we just have totally different experiences

• could be 😉

• I'm gonna go against this. I only have guy friends, cause yeah bitches are too much drama. But I am engaged and I am very happy. We all get along very well. I think it depends on what girl you actually talking bout. Not everyone wants a piece of every penis

• I have about an equal mix, but more female friends. I don't think it's healthy to only hang with one or the other.

• Honestly this kinda bothered my because I have quite a few guy friends (I'm friends with girls too so don't worry that I'm a slut because apparently that's related) but anyways, just because a girl has a lot of guy friends doesn't mean that you shouldn't take a relationship with her seriously

• If all their friends are dudes, they probably are not into the girl drama bullshit. It's nothing to judge her for

• be open minded. and if you still feel like that isn't for you then let her know 😊

What Guys Said 12

• I wouldn't rule her out completely, but I would be skeptical. If she has a lot of guy friends then it's likely that at least some of them want to hookup with her or have already hooked up with her.

• I have a female friend that seems to only have guy friends. I wanna say that you said is true, but doesn't seem completely true. I think it's just some childhood issues. She's socially retarded as she puts it. And she is because she can't hold up a conversation if her own life depended on it. I think guys are just easier for her to talk to because guys are better at carrying on conversations. Also women are pure fucking drama and all men know that. The thing is though is she's always stuck in rebound mode. Dates one guy for a couple months. She mostly gets dumped. Then dates another guy for a couple months. Rinse and repeat. I think she does this to avoid being alone and likes getting attention from other men. It's really not my problem because she's caught up in it and has put herself there in the first place. Non the less she is my only friend and is the only person to treat me like a human. I could care less about bending her over. Though she is a pretty dame

• Some girls may have 3 or more siblings who are older brothers or younger brothers so she most likely grew up playing with them when she was a toddler and when she goes to school, she wouldn't mind playing with other boys on sports such as soccer, cricket, baseball etc. The fact that she has lots of guy friends is not necessarily bad and should be seen on a case-to-case basis. Just take the fictional story of Harry Potter where Hermione Granger does not only hang out with girls. Does that mean that Victor Krum should not date her because she hangs out with guy friends? Of course not. There is a big difference between having guy friends and having a boyfriend. Having lots of guy friends does not mean that she has a boyfriend.

• They could just be flirts, but they could also just be trying to avoid the drama BS that goes on with groups of girls sometimes

• When you hang with a group of guys and they get angry with one another. Fights break out, people get injured, possibly killed. Who tell me what's worse! that or drama bitches who talk shit?

• They're not to be taken seriously.

• My group of friends includes one girl. She's cool, and she isn't having sex with any of us, nor has she had more than one partner in the last six months at least. It's quite the generalisation you're making.

• I got no problem with a girl who has a lot of guy firends. It's the ones who have a guy best friend that you gotta worry about

• No I dont.

• nah thats no go zone

• Hey, I was naive once and didn't see girls like this as trouble, and maybe not all are. But usually, this is the case bro. And I've been the friendzone orbiter plenty to know how right you are. I've got with or done stuff with almost all my female friends, even when they had bFs.

So I agree.

• I wouldn't take a third wave girl seriously if all of her friends were females. I don't take them seriously at all.

• Agreed. If a girl has some kind of issues that other girls stay away from her for whatever reason or that she can't get along with them for whatever reason... then I'm not interested in anything long-term.