BOYS HELP ME PLEASE I WILL LOVE YOU LONG TIME😂?

so there is a guy and we haven't really dated but we've gotten together and all of my friends and almost everyone I know thinks I'm in love with him. Like I've been told about how happy I get when I speak of him and I'm just sad that he isn't as into me as I am to him. Plus he stops talking to me for a while and I start to move on and when I'm almost there, he comes back. It's like he keeps me close but not too close and every time he hears that a guy likes me or I'm talking to one he gets super pissed and confuses the hell out of me. I'm just wondering from a guy or girl POV what he's thinking or what's going on in his mind?

12

What Guys Said 2

• so a man's mind is very unique. they like you. but don't really like being seen around you because of what there guy friends think about them. I'm sure that he really does like you. just it's very common for this to happen. Don't worry, and try not to get very confused when this happens as it will take time for everything to fall in place and adjust

• He probably doesn't know what to do so he's trying to keep you close but not to close he wants to try and figure it out just confess how you fell about him and see what happens

What Girls Said 1

• I would move on if I were you. You need to be with someone who likes you a lot. You should choose to be with someone to whom you are more than enough.